Modern brewer offers a flight and rotates their line-up of craft beers to provide enthusiasts with a unique experience
What You'll Get
- Brewery Package for Two includes:
- One Big Jim flight
- Brewery Package for Four includes:
- Two Big Jim flights
- The Big Jim flight includes seven-ounces of all 15 Hyperion drafts. While 14 of the drafts are available for the public to order, the fifteenth can only be tasted in the Big Jim flight or by becoming a member.
- Must be 21 or older to receive alcohol
The Fine Print
About Hyperion Brewing Company
Variety is king at Hyperion, where the brewers focus on experimentation and a rotating lineup of beers. Owner Alexandra McKeown brings a passion for new experiences to her approach to creating the beer list, serving everything from crisp ciders to thick dark ales. In addition to building a diverse menu, Hyperion's love of experimentation extends to its customer service, too. They have a program where customers can join the the staff for a day and brew their own beers to be served in the taproom.
- Berliner Weisse #1: inspired by taps in Berlin, this smooth wheat is served with a choice of flavored syrup for a sweet twist (3.6% ABV)
- Coffee Stout #1 (Nitro): coffee from nearby Social Grounds gives a rich, bold flavor (6.2% ABV)
- Blonde #3 (Blood Orange): this traditional blonde gets treated with blood oranges, adding bright citrus notes (5% ABV)