All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed June 24, 2016
Reviewed April 23, 2016
Reviewed April 23, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $11 for admission for two ($24 value)
- $22 for admission for four ($48 value)
- $5 donation to Back the Booster
General admission includes admittance to daily showings at the 3-D domed theater, and guided bus tours to the NASA Stennis Space Center. Tours depart Monday–Saturday at 11 a.m., noon, 1 p.m., 2 p.m. and 3 p.m.
Back the Booster is a grassroots campaign that supports Infinity’s efforts to bring the Saturn V S-IC rocket booster to the center, making it a permanent fixture. This booster, intended for the cancelled Apollo 19 mission,is currently stored outside at NASA’s Michoud assembly facility in New Orleans. Donations will allow for the transfer, conservation, and fixtures for the permanent exhibit.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 27, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Must be used in 1 visit. Closed Sunday. Not valid for special events outside normal business hours. Children 3 and under are free. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Infinity Science Center
Infinity Science Center is a non-profit science museum where people of all ages can lose themselves in the mysteries of the universe. With 72,000 square feet of space visitors can learn about science, technology, and engineering content in interactive experiences. It explores the depths of the ocean and the reaches of space with engaging galleries, simulator rides, and tours to historic sites. Read on to learn more about a few of the center's most noteworthy features:
- Size: 72,000 square feet complete with indoor, outdoor, and living galleries
- Eye Catcher: Outdoor exhibits feature NOAA buoys, and a U.S. Navy attack river boat. Soon the center will feature an outdoor visitation center that will boast 1400 linear feet of boardwalks, two observation decks, and a woodland aggregate pathway. Offering visitors access to a variety of natural habitats including pitcher plant bogs, native prairies, and lowland pines.
- Permanent Mainstay: The ISC Omega Flight Simulator, a thrill ride that takes 15 passengers into space and beyond
- Don’t Miss: The Possum Walk Trail, which details the history of a deserted African-American community and points out native plants and animals. The Cafe on site serves up burgers, salads, fried catfish, and po-boys. Before leaving visitors are invited to stop in the Odyssey git shop to pick NASA inspired souvenirs, art, books from local authors.
- Hands-On Experiments: Build small-scale crafts and practice flying skills in the Space Gallery’s Paper Airplane exhibit