Sitting for a photo was once a long and arduous process, as evidenced by the unkempt facial hair grown by our earliest presidents during their portrait sessions. Capture a clean image with this Groupon.
$49 for an Enhanced Portrait Package ($356.85 Value)
- 30-minute session with one background
- Up to five people in the shoot
- Three high-resolution, edited digital images on a CD
- CD with slideshow of multiple poses (images in slideshow cannot be printed)
- 40% off additional purchases of portrait sheets, greeting cards, collages, posters, or enlargements<p>
Inner Sanctum Photography
As she snoozes in a hammock, insects and venomous snakes slither below her. She wakes, well rested for a day of navigating through jungles before ascending 1,200 steps to a lost city. For April DeBord, a 10-day trek through Colombia is all part of the job. In addition to recounting highlights of her expedition to the Expressionist, April published ruminations and photographs from her adventure in the 2011 book Heads Toward the River!.
When she's not on expeditions in Colombia or road trips throughout New England, April pours her exhaustive creative energy into sessions for Inner Sanctum Photography. Along with in-studio or on-location portraiture sessions, April snaps shots at special events such as weddings, reunions, and cobra skin-shedding ceremonies. Clients can receive their favorite poses preserved on CD or as color, black-and-white, or hand-colored black-and-white prints.