Bar serves craft beer as well as offers a chance to try one’s hand at axe throwing during one-hour sessions
What You'll Get
- Available Mondays through Sundays. RESERVATIONS REQUIRED
- During an axe-throwing experience, participants try to hit the bullseye with an axe or hatchet.
- Axe-throwing experience includes one-hour axe-throwing session and one pour or non-alcoholic drink for each person.
- Age restrictions:
- Must be 21 or older to receive alcohol
- Must be 12 or older for axe throwing, ages 12-17 must be accompanied by an adult.
- What to wear: closed-toe shoes required
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Reservations required for Axe Throwing. Visit https://www.ironmongerbrewing.com/ to schedule your experience. Subject to availability. For Axe Throwing: minimum age requirement of 18, without parental supervision, and 12-17 with parental supervision. People under 21 will receive choice of soft drink. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ironmonger Brewing + Axe Throwing
Craft beer and unique entertainment opportunities await at Ironmonger Brewing. This bar offers a chance to sip on ales, IPAs, and European-style beers while having fun with friends and trying one's hand at axe throwing. The selection of drinks on tap includes:
- Rivendale: 4.7% ABV, this farmhouse ale features Pacifica hops for a smooth taste.
- Hermano: 6.3% ABV, made with Ella and El Dorado hops, this craft beer features a pineapple nose and a full body.
- Water Ranger: 5.6% ABV, this sour beer hints of chile limes and is best served with a rim of lime salt.