Deep exfoliation improves the tone, texture, and clarity of skin
What You'll Get
- What’s included: DiamondTone microdermabrasion
- Type of microdermabrasion: Diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An esthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
The Fine Print
About Jeffrey Salomon Plastic Surgery
With more than 30 years as a practicing physician, Jeffrey Salomon, M.D., FACS has the knowledge and experience to administer everything from skin-tightening treatments to reconstructive surgery. He does just that at his office, where many of his treatments employ the latest technologies: DiamondTone and Botox to rejuvenate skin, Liposonix to target unwanted fat, and Fraxel lasers to eliminate dark spots. He's also a leader in DIEP flap breast reconstruction and general reconstruction therapies, an expertise he taps into during overseas service trips to help underserved communities and individuals.