Middle-Eastern spices are the key to the unforgettable flavors of falafel, kofta, and shawarma; live jazz music every Friday, 7–10pm, BYOB
About Justina Falafel
The experience of working in the restaurant business came handy for Hany Ghaly. This passionate owner of Justina Falafel works together with a team of expert cooks to share the delights of Egyptian cuisine in their cozy restaurant. Patrons can relish in freshly-made offerings such as:
- Falafel Platter: Featuring crispy falafel, rice, salad, and pita bread.
- Lamb and Okra Stew: Slow-cooked and served with rice as well as a salad.
- Umo Ali: This sweet treat is a puff pastry mixed with milk, raisins, coconut, and walnuts.
The Fine Print
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Get 20% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.