Outdoors-enthusiasts of all ages can spend a fun day out, exploring the local waters, a petting zoo, and more
About This Deal
- When can I visit?: Monday-Thursday
- Valid through September 2
- View opening hours
- What’s included: Water park admission with all attractions including the petting zoo, paddle boats, canoe, aqua trikes, kayaks, and fishing
- Free admission for children under 2 years old
- Parking pass is $5 a day per car
- Prohibited items: alcohol, meal items
Welcome to the Ultimate Kamp Dels Adventure!
Included with your pass is the following:
- Access to our entire pool complex. Lazy Lagoon - Our swimming and diving pool with two diving boards. Khaos Kove - our latest water park addition with two 32’ water slides, a massive dumping bucket, sea creature water walk, water basketball and volleyball, and a 23’ rock climbing wall that hangs over the pool. Tykes Typhoon - Is a zero depth interactive water park perfect for the little ones. Twist and turn the knobs or enjoy the variety of 3 slides.
- Access to our Arcade, Mini Bowling Alley, and Driving Range. *Fees apply for gameplay
- Access to our petting zoo. Packed full of farm animals waiting to see you. Feed available for a small fee.
- Access to our sports courts (Basketball, volleyball, tennis, shuffleboard, GaGa Ball pit, Softball field, Frisbee Golf Course)
- Access to our 18 hole mini golf course. *Fees apply per round.
- Ride the trams throughout the campground.
- Access to our Lake Equipment (Paddle boards, kayaks, canoes, paddle boards, aqua trikes)
- Access to all three of our large playgrounds.
- Access to our catch and release fishing pond.
About Kamp Dels
Kamp Dels aims to promote family togetherness, engaging children and adults alike in fun summer activities in the great outdoors. The campground's rich history consists of over 60 years of experience and knowledge, welcoming all individuals to the Waterville area. Kamp Dels aims to create an enjoyable experience for everyone with a range of recreational programs spanning from hiking and biking through the local trails to boating excursions on the lake and the 38,000 square foot water park. The facility also offers RV and tent sites, as well as cabin rentals to accommodate all vacation needs.