Massage packages include a complete examination with x-rays, a spinal adjustment, and a massage; option to include two more adjustments
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Learn more about the chiropractor.
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
- What’s included:
- A 60-minute massage (a $65 value)
- Complete chiropractic examination (a $100 value)
- Spinal x-rays (a $170 value)
- One chiropractic session with adjustment (a $60 value)
- Complimentary individualized excercise therapy
- Two additional chiropractic sessions with adjustments
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must activate package by the expiration date on your voucher. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. 24-hour cancellation notice required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Kenny Family Chiropractic
Chiropractic care is about more than solving back pain. As a treatment modality, it promotes overall wellbeing across the entire body by helping restore healthy neurological function. When physical trauma or daily stress causes spines to go rogue, chiropractors Drs. Jerry and Malia Kenny—the husband-wife founders of Kenny Family Chiropractic—roll out a combination of physical therapy and spinal adjustments to correct the problems. Their underlying philosophy goes beyond typical medical care to target both symptoms and causes to help bodies learn to naturally heal themselves.
Although hands-on treatments help the duo specifically target trouble areas, they also unholster some futuristic technology when it's needed. The office's ML830 cold laser, for example, can noninvasively relieve stress in the body's deep tissues, far beyond the reach of hands or the laser-pointer therapy of a traveling charlatan.