Visitors can tour the brewery and sample a diverse collection of beers ranging from pale ales to lagers and stouts
What You'll Get
- Brewery Tour, Tasting, and Pint Glass for Two Visitors
- Brewery Tour, Tasting, and Pint Glass for Four Visitors
See the beers on tap.
The Fine Print
About Kinkaider Brewing Company
In 1904, the Kinkaid Act opened up the Nebraska Sandhills to westward pioneers looking to carve out a new life. As the decades rolled on, that pioneering spirit remained strong and was passed on through the generations. These days, four Nebraska boys pay homage to those early settlers at Kinkaider Brewing Company, a Broken Bow community-focused brewery that serves up good times and, of course, plenty of beer.
The brains behind the brews—brewmaster Dan Hodges, assistant Nate Bell, and the business-minded Barry Fox and Cody Schmick—put to work more than 30 years of combined homebrewing experience to craft more than a dozen signature beers.
- Dan the Wiser: an easy-drinking kölsch with mild fruit-like flavors and aromas (20 IBU, 4.3% ABV)
- Vaquero Dark Mexican Lager: malty lager with a dry finish, inspired by Vienna varieties (22 IBU, 5.1% ABV)
- Frame the Butcher IPA: plenty of hops give this IPA a fresh aroma a bright taste (65 IBU, 6.8% ABV)
- Oatmeal Stout: a thick, creamy head gives way to a full-bodied stout with plenty of smoothness thanks to the addition of oats (30 IBU, 6.3% ABV)