All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $32 for $50 worth of Japanese cuisine for two or more people
- $60 for $100 worth of Japanese cuisine for four or more people
- $109 for $200 worth of Japanese cuisine for eight or more people
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation recommended on weekends. Not valid on federal holidays, Valentine's day, Mother's day, and Father's day. Not valid for alcohol. Tax not included. Only valid for full price menu items. Not valid with other offers, promotions or happy hour specials. Gratuity not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Kobe Japanese Steakhouse
The Namesake Beef
Kobe Japanese Steakhouse's namesake is one of Japan's most famous exports: Kobe beef. The meat comes from a steer raised in a very specific way: First, as it grows, it's massaged with Schochu, or Japanese gin. Then, just before it turns three, its handlers add beer to its diet. The result is a succulent meat, served in eight-ounce cuts at the steakhouse, perhaps accompanied by lobster tail.
The Other Hibachi Grill Classics
It wouldn't be a Japanese steakhouse without sushi, or the flames spiking skyward from hibachi grills. Highlights from the rest of the menu include:
- Sushi by the boatload: The sushi chefs fill boat-shaped platters with their handiwork, an eclectic mix of sushi, sashimi, and seaweed salad.
- Hibachi-grilled meats: For dinner, try the 15 pieces of hibachi-grilled shrimp.
- Kids' meals: The milieu may be grown up, but the culinary team still happily grills pint-sized portions of steak, chicken, and shrimp.