Vintage cars from a collection of more than 1,900 vehicles in a campus built in the 1920s
About This Deal
- Self-guided tour of the main museum building
- Last Tour at 3:00 p.m.
Choose from Four Options
- $12.75 for admission for two adults ($30 value)
- $17 for admission for two adults and two children ($40 value)
- $25.50 for admission for four adults ($60 value)
- $22.95 for a Special Occasion Package ($55). Includes:
- Two adult admission passes
- Two LeMay wine glasses
- Bottle of sparkling cider
Need To Know
About LeMay Collections at Marymount
Though the historical gems of a museum tend to be its artifacts, the vintage autos of the LeMay Collections at Marymount only tell half the story. Marymount itself—a veritable campus of buildings set among pristine green lawns—opened in 1923 as a boys' military school. In 1975, it became a center for English education, and eventually it was sold to house the LeMay family's vintage automobile collection.
Beginning with a few vehicles gathered by Harold and Nancy LeMay in the 1960s, the collection grew into a one-time Guinness World Record holder of more than 1,900 automobiles. Today, many of these classics—which range from Model Ts to muscle cars and motorcycles—rest fully restored alongside toys, antiques, and farm equipment within the year-round museum.