Professional technician applies ink to the scalp to create an illusion of denser hair or performs a facial to clear imperfections
About This Deal
- During a micropigmentation session, a technician places pigment in small dots to mimic hair growth in areas experiencing hair loss.
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasions: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion facials: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, microdermabrasion can rejuvenate the skin and you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Dermaplaning is an exfoliating treatment, which typically involves using a scalpel to remove dead skin and peach fuzz
- Benefits of LED-light facial: noninvasive treatment aims to boost collagen production and treat acne, fine lines, and wrinkles, as well as address early signs of aging
Leblanc's philosophy is based on three main pillars, that is the friendly service, relaxing environment, and high-quality products. All these combined ensures that clients receive top-notch treatment before, in the middle, and after their appointments. The spa menu includes all the essentials, that is rejuvenating facials, chemical peels, microblading, lash extensions, and more, so that everyone can find something for themselves.