A wide range of yoga classes for students of every level helps individuals gain strength, balance, and flexibility
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $25 for five yoga classes ($75 value)
See the class schedule.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for clients active within the past 12 months. Registration required. Must activate by expiration date on voucher; value expires 60 days from activation date. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Not valid for current package holders. Limit 1 Groupon per lifetime. Promotional value expires 60 days after purchase. Valid only at Charter Township of Clinton location. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Life Yoga
The experienced instructors at Life Yoga host an array of classes at their studio, ideal for those of any level of experience. They're not just about yoga, though, as they host workshops, perform training sessions, and even administer custom massages. Read on to learn more about a few of their classes:
- RESTORATIVE - BEGINNER - Restore peace in body and mind with this gentle yoga class. Seated or reclined poses are held for 5-10 minutes with the use of supportive props and therapeutic massage to ease your body into tranquility. Followed by gentle circular movements to lubricate joints and relieve stiffness. All levels welcome including students working with injuries. Life can be hard. Take time for you and get some TLC. You deserve it!
- CHAIR YOGA - BEGINNER - Welcome back your healthy movement, healing, strength and joint mobility--regardless of your age and fitness level. Chair Yoga is a fun-loving class to help you learn how to access your ability and build strength, flexibility and stamina, yet leaves you feeling relaxed and refreshed.
- YOGA BASICS - BEGINNER - New to yoga or need a refresher? This class is completely guided with clear instruction, while offering modifications, to better understand and experience poses. Relaxing breathing techniques help you find balance as you develop strength and confidence in your yoga practice. Yoga basics is a Hatha yoga class that will inspire confidence to join any class you wish.
- STRETCH - ALL LEVELS - All postures are done on the floor and are held longer to allow the connective tissue to stretch (knees, pelvis, sacrum, spine and the deeper layers of fascia). The meditative quality of this practice promotes relaxation, compassion, patience, and an indestructible sense of well-being on and off the mat. This class will slowly increase the flexibility in even the most inflexible bodies.
- YOGA SCULPT - ALL LEVELS - Strengthen and tone every part of your body in this flowing yoga class!! Light hand weights are used throughout to help tone, sculpt, and lengthen your body as you stretch and move through your yoga poses. Yoga Sculpt is fun and easy to follow, with modifications to satisfy every fitness level while helping build a resistance to stress and increasing mindfulness.
- YOGA FUNDAMENTALS - ALL LEVELS - This completely guided class combines postures and breath with a rhythmic and consistent pace. It is based on Short Form Ashtanga and provides an excellent opportunity to focus on breath and alignment through clear instruction. Class progresses through a set sequence of postures with modifications and hands-on adjustments to help you get the most out of every pose.
- BALLET BARRE - ALL LEVELS A class rooted in classical ballet technique that focuses on articulation and strengthening of the feet, legs, arms and core by using time tested training methods as well as incorporating newer ideals from floor barre techniques, Pilates and physical therapy. This class is for all levels and will engage you in exercises that will improve posture and build long pliable muscles.
- BARRE - ALL LEVELS - Barre is an integrative class using parts of Ballet, Yoga, and Pilates to increase body awareness. Core engagement is used with dynamic yet invigorating movements. Optional, light weights, bands, and Pilates balls are used for strengthening.
- SLOW BURN - INTERMEDIATE (HEATED) - This heated practice will open your hips and shoulders and help strengthen your entire body. Students are encouraged to close their eyes to enjoy bodily sensations. Students increase body awareness and core strength, feeling their way into the depth of their poses. Transitions between postures are slow and deliberate, much like Thai Chi, so you can feel the graceful strength as you flow. Some of the longer holding postures help you delve deeper into the muscular system, so you can learn to use slower relaxing breaths to bring a balance of ease to your effort. This class will teach you to slow down so you can enjoy every minute of your life.
- ASHTANGA YOGA 1.5 - INTERMEDIATE (HEATED)- This system is rooted in the classic style of Basic Yoga. This system utilizes dynamic movement to build heat through cardiovascular strengthening. The static postures stretch and tone the entire body, improving circulation while calming the mind with deep resonating breath. You will leave with more elevated and sustainable levels of energy and equanimity. (Full Primary Series)
- HOT YOGA - INTERMEDIATE (HEATED) - This heated class will challenge your breath and build physical endurance. A short portion of the class includes fast paced HIIT style yoga to ramp up your inner fire and prepares you for getting lost in a dance with breath. Let go of perfecting alignment as you flow, for linking rhythmic breath and movement are key to experience the ultimate “yogasm”, total freedom and blissful expansion. This class includes playful, intermediate and advanced yoga poses to increase flexibility, strength, focus, and body awareness. “If it doesn’t challenge you, it doesn’t change you.”
- ACUDETOX - ALL LEVELS WELCOME - Acudetox (ear acupuncture) helps reset your central nervous system to a calm and centered state. It is a perfect complement to regular yoga practice. Register today to become a happier, healthier, more balanced “YOU!”