The family-owned bakery offers a variety of healthy breads, pastries, signature subs, and morning soups
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Get 30% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal valid for 30% cash back only on first purchase and 10% cash back on all other purchases, including after the deal is re-claimed. Limited to 1 transaction per visit
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About Living Food Bakery
Living Food Bakery, with its bright colors and its calm outdoor patio, illustrates the change of its owners' lifestyle. After 15 years spent in the hectic New York City, Bernard and Vicky decided to leave the City and raise their family on a 17-acre farm near Dade City. When they discovered Zephyrhills, they instantly fell in love it and decided that they want to open there their very owned business. Living Food Bakery combines two of their passions—Bernard's love for baking and Vicky's interest in healthy food. Everything at the bakery is made from scratch and often uses the organic, pesticide-free produce from Lin's farm. This is the reason why the menu changes with each season. Guests may enjoy for instance:
- Food made with moringa such as moringa bread and cake, moringa tea and smoothies, as well as moringa and chicken noodle
- Healthy sunflower pudding, sweet potato noodles, and coconut rice
- Pastries such as coconut tart, croissants, Danish almond pastries, and taro buns