Beer lovers can sip award winning beer samples while munching a warm soft pretzel and house-made beer cheese
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Gold-medal flight with three pre-selected 4oz servings
- Warm soft pretzel and beer cheese
- 32oz LoBoy (to take home)
- Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages
- See what’s on tap
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Lowercase Brewing
Lowercase Brewing was born in a basement. Initially, the founders simply wanted to see if they could make beer their friends liked. After their friends said the beer tasted good, they decided to start a brewing company. This laid-back approach lends a welcoming feel to their Georgetown taproom, which is both dog- and kid-friendly. As Lowercase would say, their taproom is "a place to make beer. And have a beer."
- IPA: rye malt gives a hint of spice while Mount Hood and Centennial hops combine for a jasmine-like aroma (6.4% ABV)
- Brown Ale: toasted malt and cold brew coffee combine for a nutty, dark flavor (5.4% ABV)
- Mexican Lager: inspired by Lowercase's surrounding neighborhood, this golden lager is light and crisp (4.5% ABV)