Expert technicians conduct an oil change in order to keep the engine road-ready, properly lubricated, and working efficiently
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Up to 4 quarts of motor oil
- Installation of new oil filter
- Vehicles chassis lubrication
- Checking all fluid levels and air filter (if accessible)
- Vacuuming front floors, cleaning the windshield, and checking tire pressure
- Excluded oils read as 0w16, diesel, 0w30, and 5w40
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil inspection and change it regularly.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner’s manual or call the auto repair center before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
About Lube Xpress and Smog
For over two decades, this family-owned (and family-staffed) service station has performed express oil changes and smog checks. Lube Xpress and Smogs offers on-site car registration with AutoPlus, so customers can receive their car tags and registration without waiting in line at the DMV.