Choose from Five Options
- $16 for two Groupons, each good for $15 worth of Mediterranean and Indian lunch for two ($30 value)
- $15 for $30 worth of Mediterranean and Indian lunch for four
- $11 for $20 worth of Mediterranean and Indian dinner for two
- $20 for $40 worth of Mediterranean and Indian dinner for four
- $28 for $50 worth of Mediterranean and Indian carry-out
- See the full menu
Cuisine Type: Mediterranean and Indian Casual Dining
Handicap Accessible: Yes
Number of Tables: 11–25
Parking: Parking lot
Most popular offering: Fusion Plate
Delivery / Take-out Available: Takeout Only
Outdoor Seating: Yes
Pro Tip: It takes time to prepare fresh food so call ahead to reserve seating for groups of 4 or more.
Madi's chefs recreate the food they grew up with for a new neighborhood of diners. Their childhood favorites include simple things such as spiced lentil soup and more complex dishes including roasted kebabs and curries. For those looking for a Vegetarian flare, Madi offers several delicious and mouth watering options including their very popular lentil and spinach plate. Asif, the restaurant's general manager, recommends the butter chicken and in particular authentic special such as Biryani, a dish he says sets the entire menu apart from the competition. He suggests following up the signature dish with mango lassi (yogurt base smoothie) or a delicious dessert.