Fish on the famous calm waters of Kailua Kona with the back drop of two of the largest mountains in the world.
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- Shared outing
- Trip duration: 8 to 9 hours
Charters departs daily at 6 a.m. from Honokohau Harbor sling G-14
- What’s included:
- Fishing equipment
- What you might catch: Pacific Blue Marlin, Ahi (yellowfin tuna), Mahi Mahi (dorado), Ono (wahoo), and Aku (skipjack tuna)
- About the captains:
- Michael De Rego has over 45 years of experience in fishing
- Kevin Hiney has over 15 years of experience in fishing
- Where you’ll fish: Pacific Ocean
- Boat amenities: cooler, refrigerator, microwave
- What to wear: long-sleeved shirt or light jacket (Dress for the Sun & Water)
- What to bring: food and beverages, hat, sunscreen, towel, sunglasses
- Boats used: Kuuipo and Sundowner
About Kuuipo Sport Fishing
Departing at 6:00 a.m. from Honokohau Harbor, the full-day fishing charters captained by Kuuipo Sport Fishing set sail with large coolers stocked full of ice and all of the equipment necessary for a successful angling trip. Charter guests arrive with their own selection of food and drink in tow as they prepare to scour the natural fishing grounds surrounding the big island of Hawaii for big game fish on one of Two ocean-commanding vessels the Kuuipo and Sundowner.
- Catch big game fish like Pacific Blue Marlin, Aku (skijack tuna), Mahi Mahi, and Yellowfin tuna.
- Seasoned anglers and newcomers welcome with brief instructions and guides provided at the start of each charter for maximum comfort and knowledge once the fishing begins.