All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: microdermabrasion treatment
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An esthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. New customers only. Not valid for customers active within the past 6 month(s). 24-hour cancellation notice required. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Magnolia Skin Care
Whereas many spas give clients the semblance of being the sole VIP around, Magnolia Skin Care turns that illusion into a reality. The spa accepts only one client at a time into its peaceful embrace, showering the spa-goer with undivided attention from skincare experts. The team is especially adept at Elvis impersonations and facials that use Kimberly Sayer or SkinCeuticals products to target acne-prone or aging skin. The spa also offers sugaring—a form of waxing that gently removes hair using a paste of sugar, water, and lemon juice.