Sitting for a photo was once a long and arduous process, as evidenced by the unkempt facial hair grown by our earliest presidents during their portrait sessions. Capture a clean image with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$39.99 for a 30-minute photo package (a $130 total value)
- 30-minute on-location photo shoot for up to four people (a $100 value)
- One digital image with print release (a $30 value)
- $40 complimentary credit for additional print packages<p>
$119.99 for a high school senior or college grad photo package (a $350 value)
- Photo shoot at up to two different locations
- Two outfit changes (additional fees apply for extra outfit changes)
- One 8”x10” print, two 5”x7” prints, 10 4”x6” prints, and 48 die-cut wallet prints
- Name and graduation year on the die-cut wallet prints, if desired<p>
Maria Castro Photography
Maria Castro's passion for photography began with the birth of her son. She knew she needed to document how fast he was growing. So, from his first crawl to his first steps, she was always there with her camera ready. During that time, she excitedly learned the ins and out of cameras while honing her artistic eye. Today, she puts all that experience and enthusiasm into portrait sessions for families, newborns, kids, and couples. As a lifestyle photographer, she's available to photograph all meaningful moments, including special events such as weddings.