Astronomy boat tour takes passengers out to the dark unobstructed skies of the ocean to get a clear view of meteor showers and the Milky Way
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Three-hour guided boat tour
- View of constellations, meteor showers, stars, planets, nebula, and Milky Way
- Available 2019 Tour dates:
- May 24, and 31
- June 1, 7, 8, 21, 22, 28, and 29
- July 5, 6, 19, 20, 26, and 27
- August 2, 3, 9, 10, 23, 24, 30, and 31
- September 20, 21, 27, and 28
- Departure Time: 9 p.m.; boarding is at 8:30 p.m.
- Departure Location: 10 Town Wharf, Plymouth, MA 02360
- Children are allowed, but recommended for ages 10+
- Reservations are required at least four days before each cruise
Viewing the magnitude of the universe in a natural setting without light pollution is one of the most wondrous sights that’s capable of gripping the imagination in a state of awe. Astronomer Mark’s guided boat cruises go out into the unobstructed skies of the ocean to give a clear glimpse of meteor showers, constellations, planets, the Milky Way, and more. The ocean and the universe are both vast expanses that remind us of how grand nature is, and this tour offers a unique chance to experience both at the same time.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 8, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Cruises will begin in April 2019 and go through the end of September 2019. Trip may be rescheduled due to viewing conditions caused by weather. Reservation required. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). 24-hour cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.