Studying wine grapes in their natural habitat is much more enjoyable than exploring the dank, melancholy caverns of root beer's namesake. Stroll through blissful vineyards with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $12 for the Frederick/Antietam Wine Trail Experience for one ($25 value)
- $24 for the Frederick/Antietam Wine Trail Experience for two ($50 value)
- $12 for the Chesapeake Wine Trail Experience for one ($25 value)
- $24 for the Chesapeake Wine Trail Experience for two ($50 value)
- $12 for the Patuxent Wine Trail Experience for one ($25 value)
- $24 for the Patuxent Wine Trail Experience for two ($50 value)<p>
Wine Trail Experiences are available on the following dates:
- Frederick/Antietam: Saturday, February 22 or Sunday, February 23
- Chesapeake: Saturday, March 15 or Sunday, March 16
- Patuxent: Saturday, March 22 or Sunday, March 23<p>
Participants direct their own tours to wineries along their chosen trail. At wineries, they enjoy tastings, visit the vineyards, and learn about winemaking from the vintners. In addition, they can take advantage of discounts from participating partners during the event.
Maryland Wineries Association
Maryland Wineries Association curates the abundant spread of wineries and vineyards that dot the state’s landscape, keeping tabs on the more than 400 wines they produce. Holders of the Maryland Wine Passport wind their way through the state’s six wine trails, tracking their progress as they taste vintages and take photos with their favorite vines. The site also keeps track of local wine news and upcoming winery events.
91% of 113 customers recommend
“wear comfortable clothes and be ready to have fun. The wineries made this a great trip. Will diffently be visiting them all again. ”
“Had a great time visiting Serpent Ridge, Old Westminster, and Cygnus.”
“Loved the wine trail experience!”