All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
November 24, 2014
July 28, 2014
July 13, 2014
What You'll Get
- $15 for $25 worth of Indian cuisine
- See the menu.
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Check Availability” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up at the reservation day and time
- Present reservation confirmation
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Must schedule reservation on "My Groupons" page. Cancellations permitted up to 60 minutes prior to your reservation. Offer valid only at scheduled reservation time. Cannot be combined with any other deal, including happy hour, in-house promotions, prix-fixe, and Restaurant Week menus. Limit 1 per table. Dine-in only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
If it's true that eating more colorful foods can improve your diet, then MasalaCraft is ahead of the curve. The menu here is a veritable edible rainbow: flakes of cilantro pop atop house-made paneer and red tomato sauce, and the deep orange of mango chutney hints at refreshing sweetness.
Inside the Oven
Dishes cooked inside MasalaCraft's clay tandoor oven have an especially vibrant taste. That's because the oven's radiant heat, which can climb to 800 degrees, unlocks new depths of flavor from lamb, tiger shrimp kabobs, and rounds of delectably chewy naan.
A Dash of Healing Spices
- The turmeric that lends earthy flavor to your curry may also relieve maladies such as arthritis, thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Cardamom pods add an aromatic pop of flavor to biryani, and can also relieve symptoms of the common cold.
- Cumin brings subtle heat to Indian dishes while simultaneously promoting healthy digestion.