Through muscle manipulation, skilled professional aims to provide relaxation, bring pain relief, and release tension
About This Deal
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- Reflexology: A licensed professional kneads reflex points on the feet to help relieve tension and pain throughout the body. Sessions aim to soothe specific organ systems and promote overall wellness.
- Click here to learn more about reflexology.
- Body Stretch: A certified therapist will move the client’s body through a series of poses designed to lengthen the muscles, fascia, and other connective tissue in order to reduce tension, increase the range of motion, and interrupt chronic contractions.
- Massage therapist’s name and license #: Harmail Aujla, 78233
About Massage Therapy
The mission of Massage Therapy is to unlock the potential each body holds within. Therapists there strive to provide a compassionate environment where clients can unwind and take care of themselves with various services. They may choose from massages, reflexology, stretch sessions, and trigger point therapy.