Room escape game that involves solving puzzles, finding caches, using tips, and collecting keys to find the way out
What You'll Get
- Available rooms: Prison Room, Jungle Game Room, Motel Room
- Age restrictions:
- Prison Room and Jugle Room: must be at least 10 years old to play this game. Any players under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult player.
- Motel Room: Must be 16 or older
- Valid Monday-Friday
- Average length of game: 60 minutes
Maze Rooms COVID-19 Precautions
- Employees wipe down locks and door handles after every game;
- All our rooms are private
- Staff provides latex disposable gloves to the customers if needed;
Guests are encouraged to wash their hands before and after the experience.
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Maze Rooms website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
The Fine Print
About Maze Rooms
Inspired by "Escape the Room" computer games, Maze Rooms brings these interactive logic-based puzzles to life in various forms. Groups work together to find clues and solve mysteries, taking players on adventure journeys ranging from revealing the secrets of a Pharaoh's lost tomb to investigating a crime as FBI agents. Participants work as a team to solve puzzles, explore clues, and use available tools combined with logic and senses to find the keys and open the door to freedom within 60 minutes. Here's a look at some of Maze Rooms' games:
- Jungle Room: What seems like a simple board game comes with a deadly twist: once you start playing it, you can't stop until someone wins.
- Motel: After waking up in a strange motel room, you and your friends encounter a grisly scene. With no idea who might've brought you there, or why, your only hope is to escape before someone—or something—returns.
- Prison Room: Sentenced to life in jail, it seems like freedom is out of your reach forever. But when a riot breaks out in another section of the prison and all the guards are preoccupied, you finally get your chance for escape.