Intense pulses of light are used to penetrate deep into the skin to gently rejuvenate texture and get rid of redness and pigmentation
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- After applying a cooling gel, a technician uses an IPL device to shower the skin with pulses of focused light that help diminish the appearance of sunspots, visible blood vessels, and other pigment irregularities.
- Click here to learn more about how IPL treatments fight sun damage.
Med And Spa’s COVID-19 Precautions
- All employees have completed a certification on disinfectant product usage
- Only those who have scheduled appointments are allowed to enter the building
- Customers are asked to ente and exit the spa by wearing a facial covering
- Customers are asked to refrain from bringing young children into the spa
- Customers can expect a call one day prior to the appointment with a question on health condition
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Med And Spa’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
About Med And Spa
Oxygen. This element isn't only essential for life; it's also integral to many of the treatments at MedAndSpa. During its OxyGeneo facials, for example, oxygen helps to hydrate and nourish the skin, which—along with exfoliation—softens and brightens the client's complexion. Because it works so gently, it can benefit even the most sensitive skin types suffering from acne, eczema, or rosacea.
MedAndSpa also maintains an oxygen bar, which helps clients overcome headaches, hangovers, exhaustion, and fatigue, in addition to its other noninvasive or minimally invasive wellness and beauty services.