Professional aestheticians provide facial treatments that aim to improve skin texture and tone
What You'll Get
- Dermaplaning is an exfoliating treatment, which typically involves using a scalpel to remove dead skin and peach fuzz.
- Benefits of dermaplaning facial treatment: deeply exfoliated, soft, and radiant skin
- An aesthetician uses a tool with thin needles to create tiny holes in the surface layers of skin, which does not only help absorb skincare products, but also boosts healing as well as stimulates collagen and elastin production.
- Benefits of microneedling: Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and scars (including acne scars) and helps with skin tightening for a mini face-lifting effect.
- What is microneedling?
- Benefits of HGH Facial: aims to tighten sagging skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mirelle Medical Aesthetics
Artful precision, broad scientific knowledge, and passion are the key components of a well-performed medical aesthetic procedure. Thanks to these qualities, a patient can expect visible and long-lasting results of a treatment, which aims to enhance the natural beauty and provide a healthy, radiant, and rejuvenated look. Corina Ianculovici, the main practitioner at Mirelle Medical Aesthetics and also the certified healthcare practitioner, possesses the aforementioned characteristics, offering her patients a range of personalized services which aim to treat skin conditions, such as wrinkles, scars, acne, cellulite, unwanted hair, hair loss, skin laxity or pigmentation, and many more. Although Ms. Ianculovici is certified in cosmetic dermatology and anti-aging regenerative medicine, she has never stopped broadening her knowledge. Currently, she is a New Jersey State Chair of the American Academy of Medical Esthetic Professionals and CEO of the American Board of Aesthetic and Cellular Medicine. Her close cooperation with medical research groups and physicians results in innovative and customized non-invasive treatments that she offers her clients in order to make them feel and look young, beautiful, and confident despite their age or skin flaws.