Children grow up fast, which is why it is important to document their early years and challenge them at basketball before they develop hand-eye coordination. Remember the good times with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$49 for a one-hour photo-shoot package ($625 value)
- One-hour in-studio or outdoor photo shoot ($195.00 value)
- One retouched 8"x10" print ($150.00 value)
- Two retouched 5"x7" prints ($280.00 value)
- Photo-shoot pre-consultation ($0.00 value)
- Post-photo-shoot photo selection consultation ($0.00 value)
- Five digital images ($0.00 value)
$99 for a photo-shoot package with three one-hour shoots ($1,455 value)
- Three one-hour in-studio or outdoor photo shoots ($585.00 value)
- Three retouched 8"x10" prints ($450.00 value)
- Three retouched 5"x7" prints ($420.00 value)
- One photo-shoot pre-consultation ($0.00 value)
- One photo-selection consultation at the end of the three sessions ($0.00 value)
- Six digital images ($0.00 value)
Looking back, Mischa and Brianne Purcell seem destined to have become photographers: Mischa was bitten by the shutterbug at the age of 8, when a family friend and photography professor first introduced him to the camera lens. Brianne started even earlier—when she was just 7, she put a camera on her Christmas list right when Santa had just secured the rights to manufacture celluloid. All these years later, the Purcells’ love of the art form hasn’t waned. They bring their enthusiasm and smiles to important events in people’s lives, including weddings.
As Mischa puts it in a video on his website, “It’s a true honor to be paid to create art around people’s love stories. It’s the best thing I could ever imagine doing.” This genuine passion comes through in his photographs. To capture the essence of each couple, the photographer thinks outside of the box. Aside from photos at the church, Mischa might have newlyweds pose in front of old buildings, on a truck bed, or simply in front of a bright blue sky. The photographers extend this sort of creativity to other types of sessions. They can photograph families in fields dotted by wildflowers or stay in their studio to carefully capture senior portraits. Mischa also shares his expertise during workshops, which teach the ins and outs of photography and postproduction.