Customers can define their facial features using permanent and semi-permanent makeup methods to save time on everyday makeup routine
About This Deal
- Permanent makeup: Wielding a tattoo pen, technicians apply permanent pigment that mimics the appearance of makeup, accentuating clients’ natural features.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about permanent makeup.
- Learn more about types of permanent makeup, eligibility, the recovery process, and more
- Microblading: After applying a numbing agent, technicians wield a handheld microblading pen, dipping it in ink to etch hair-like lines into the brows.
- Head Micropigmentation: Technician applies tiny strokes or ink on the client’s head to mimic the appearance of hair.
- Nanoneedling: This treatment injects nourishing serums in the upper layer of skin, creating a glowing effect that may last for several weeks.
About MJ Brow & Skin
MJ Brow & Skin prides itself on using only natural and organic products to treat patrons' skin. They utilize advanced European and Eastern techniques to address skin issues like signs of aging, acne, or clogged pores. What is more, the technicians can also enhance one's eyes, eyebrows, or lips with permanent makeup. Other services they offer include waxing and tinting sessions.