Choose Between Two Options
$18 for a winery tour and tasting package for two people ($29.90 value)
- Tour and tasting for two ($11.90 value)
- Set of four souvenir wine glasses ($8 value)
- $10 voucher toward winery
$36 for a winery tour and tasting package for four people ($59.80 value)
- Tour and tasting for four ($23.80 value)
- Two sets of four souvenir wine glasses ($16 value)
- $20 voucher toward winery
Tours take place Tuesday–Friday at 2 p.m. and 3 p.m., Saturdays at 11 a.m. and 1 p.m., and Sundays at 1 p.m. and 2 p.m.
Mount Nittany Winery
Peering out across Penns Valley and toward the Tussey Mountain Range, Mount Nittany Winery churns out batches of award-winning wines from its mountainside perch just six miles from Penn State and State College. This third-generation family vineyard has experience on its side—its owner has been making wine since the 1970s—but it also takes advantage of the property's ideal microclimate to produce 12 to 15,000 gallons of premium wines annually. Visitors can test the finished products during tastings, tours, picnics, and special events, all while soaking up the winery's postcard-worthy surroundings.