An intriguing visual, sensory, and educational 60-minute family-friendly experience with a handful of new, unexplored illusions
About This Deal
- The vision of the Museum of Illusions is to set a new global trend where fun and education go hand in hand offering a whole new experience. From a cultural point of view, MOI has become a recognizable brand that easily takes root in the local community. It generates interesting PR and it is extremely popular on social networks
- What’s included: single-day admission to Museum of Illusions Orlando
- Age ranges for age-specific tickets:
- Child: ages 3-12
- Adult: ages 13+
- Free admission for children ages 2 and under
- Free parking
- Free public restrooms
- Museum hours:
- Monday–Thursday: 12–8 p.m.
Covid Safety: Health & safety notes – All visitors are required to wear a face mask throughout their visit at Museum of Illusions. Face Coverings Must: Fully cover the nose and mouth, Fit, tight but comfortably against the side of the face, Be secured with ties, ear loops, or headbands. Based on guidance from health authorities, neck gaiters, open-chin triangle bandanas, and face coverings containing valves, holes, mesh, lace, or sheer material of any kind are not considered acceptable face coverings therefore prohibited. Physical distancing is not an Illusion. In accordance with CDC guidelines we have enhanced sanitation procedures and implemented measures for physical distancing of 6ft or more between your party and others and temperature check screening is required.
Need To Know
About Museum Of Illusions Orlando
With over 50 exhibits, Museum of Illusions offers more mind-twisting, eye-tricking fun under one roof than any other edutainment destination in Central Florida.
Explore the fascinating world of mental perception—and deception—at Orlando’s newest must-see, must-share destination, the Museum of Illusions. With more than 50 amazing exhibits, the experience will fool your eyes, trick your mind and teach you all about the amazing brain science behind the illusions.
You’ll leave with a whole new appreciation for your awesome imagination!
Post photos so spectacular your friends will have to see them to not believe them.
Trust us—your selfie game will never be the same.
Located at ICON Park® alongside bars and restaurants, Museum of Illusions is the perfect place to kick off a dynamic date or night out with friends.
With exhibits that activate brains of all ages, Museum of Illusions makes a great family adventure full of awesome surprises.