18-hole, par 72 course; rolling hills, mature oaks and pines, and waterways; driving range and 10,000 square-foot practice green
About This Deal
Choose from Three Options
- $28 for 18 holes of golf with cart rental for one ($54 value)
- $51 for 18 holes of golf with cart rental for two ($108 value)
- $103 for 18 holes of golf with cart rental for four ($216 value)
About Napa Golf Course
The grounds of Napa Golf Course may not be used to grow wine grapes, but they do produce their own form of refreshment. The 18-hole, par 72 layout gives golfers a breath of fresh, scenic air as they drive, chip, and putt their way through rolling hills, mature oaks and pines, and waterways. The water hazards seldom come into play—except in the event of a big miss—but the trees are a fixture on nearly every hole. The towering arbors pinch the fairways throughout the round, but the most menacing of them all stands on the 10th hole, where a giant oak is planted right in the middle of the fairway.
A driving range hosts pre-round swing rehearsals—a worthy investment, as the first and third holes are two of the course's most difficult tracks. Golfers can also practice putting, chipping, and using flagsticks for semaphore at a 10,000 square-foot practice green.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Length of 6,704 yards from the tips
- Course rating of 72.7 from the tips
- Slope rating of 131 from the tips
- Four tee options