Participants can admire serene views of DC from the water’s edge during a 90-minute cruise
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- 90-minute cruise featuring cider, pumpkin beer, cocktails, and wine at a full bar and concession area with snacks and beverages available for purchase.
- The vessel features enclosed indoor decks and two exterior decks.
- Departure location: Washington Marina, 1300 Maine Avenue SW, the dock between the Wharf and the Tidal Basin, directly behind the Mandarin Oriental Hotel.
- Departure time: by appointment, starting from September 14
- Free admission for children under 3
- Click here to view available dates
- What to bring: a valid 21+ ID in order to consume alcohol on board.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 9, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. No smoking, bicycles, pets, or outside food or beverages permitted. No on-site parking available. The cruise sails rain or shine and the boat will not be held for late arrivals. If the participant misses their cruise or would like to sail on a different date, unused tickets may be presented as a walkup/standby on any cruise of equal or lesser value if space is available. Reservations will not be rescheduled. Free admission for children under 3. Food and beverages are not included with this ticket. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About National Ferry Corporation
Departing from Washington Marina, a boat skipper begins another journey down the calm, flat waters of the Potomac River. The multi-decked, climate-controlled boats, such as the Freedom catamaran, power National Ferry Corporation's daily tours of the capital's famous waterway. The tour crafts are furnished with bars, snacks, full audio systems, and plush seating for sightseers to enjoy as they drift along the Potomac's smooth waters and collect eyefuls of national treasures. Guests can admire the imposing Capitol Building and whisper about how silly the Washington Monument looks without its powdered wig. The Coast Guard–certified staff points out other notable visuals such as the National Cathedral's stately towers, the Pentagon, and Fort McNair.