Participants race to beat the clock and escape by finding hidden clues and solving riddles and puzzles within 60 minutes
What You'll Get
- Available rooms:
- Safe Cracker 2: A two-room game, where participants test their skills as experienced bank robbers and try their best to solve puzzles and escape before the security guards catch them.
- Wardens Office 2: Visitors are locked up in a Tijuana prison and have just 60 minutes to collect enough bribe money to convince the security guards to let them out.
- Alien Autopsy: The team appears inside a secret laboratory hidden in Area 51 and has just one hour to collect evidence and escape before the government officials know.
- Average length of game: 60 minutes
- Participants under the age of 16 must have a parent or guardian signed waiver
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. 24-hour cancellation notice required. Online reservation required. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to appointment. Must book at least 2 hours in advance. Must book all available spots so no other groups book any additional spots left open for private rooms. Participants under the age of 16 must have a parent or guardian signed waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About New Smyrna Beach Escape Room
If you have your wits about you, New Smyrna Beach Escape Room's scenarios should be a cinch. Unfortunately for you—and good for the game master's victory rate—you'll have to convince your teammates that your solutions are the way to go. Teamwork is essential to the room-escape genre, in which players have 60 minutes to find the clues and work out the puzzles that will ensure their freedom.