Board the Statue of Liberty Cruise for a memorable Statue of Liberty tour with live tour guide & stunning views. Fast boarding process.
About This Deal
The best way to see the Statue of Liberty is at your fingertips with Liberty Cruise NYC. During a tour with us aboard a sprawling, open-air 3-deck vessel, you can take insights and get a panoramic view of the Statue of Liberty, Manhattan skyline, South Street Seaport, and the Brooklyn Bridge, from the New York Harbor. Your tour will be fun, informative, and unforgettable.
- What’s included:
- Liberty Cruise Select includes priority boarding, guaranteed seating in designated seating zones with tables on the sky deck, and access to all three decks of the vessel.
- View the schedule and departure times
- Departure point: Pier 36 (299 South Street)
- Age ranges for age-specific tickets:
- Adults = 13 and up
- Kids = 4–12
- Free admission for children 3 and under.
Need To Know
About New York Water Tours
Sometimes the best way to see New York City is from the water. That's where New York Water Tours comes in. Aboard a sprawling, open-air boat, the company whisks visitors through New York Harbor, passing beneath the Brooklyn Bridge and the Manhattan Bridge along the way. It also cruises past Battery Park and alongside famous landmarks including the pièce de résistance: the Statue of Liberty. Throughout the tour, guides share historical facts on everything from the origins of Wall Street to how Governor's Island began as City Comptroller's Island.