All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed October 10, 2014
Reviewed September 4, 2014
Reviewed July 7, 2014
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $16 for a Lester River Excursion tour for two, redeemable Sunday through Thursday ($32 value)
- $18 for a Lester River Excursion tour for two, redeemable Friday or Saturday ($32 value)
- $29 for a Lester River Excursion tour for four, redeemable Sunday through Thursday ($64 value)
- $35 for a Lester River Excursion tour for four, redeemable Friday or Saturday ($64 value)
- $25 for a music and pizza tour for two ($50 value)
- $50 for a music and pizza tour for four ($100 value)
The Lester River trip lasts and hour-and-a-half and takes riders through downtown and up the shore to the river. The two-and-a-half hour music and pizza trip begins with a narrated journey through the sights of Duluth followed by live music in the concession car on the way back to the station. Each rider receives half of a Dominoes pizza. See the tour schedule.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 31, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Tickets based on availability. Reservation required. See railroad schedule for operating times and dates Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About North Shore Scenic Railroad
The Lakefront Line of the North Shore Scenic Railroad began life back in 1886 as a freight service, with some passenger service before the presence of reliable roadways. More than a century later, the North Shore Scenic Railroad runs that same path, offering residents and tourists alike a taste of old-fashioned transportation and unspoiled natural splendor. Train excursions hug the shoreline of Lake Superior for a part of the route, then lead into the majestic north woods. Riders travel along the tracks in vintage train cars during daily tours held throughout the spring, summer, and fall, as well as special excursions such as elegant dinner train trips and the annual fall beer-tasting train.