Cruise follows Oahu’s west coast, serving a buffet while passing dolphins, turtles, and whales before passengers snorkel in the blue waters
About This Deal
Choose from Four Options
- $94 for one adult ticket for a morning or afternoon cruise with snorkeling and whale/dolphin watching ($144 value)
- $76 for one child’s ticket for a morning or afternoon cruise with snorkeling and whale/dolphin watching ($124 value)
- $88 for one adult ticket for a sunset cruise with snorkeling and whale/dolphin watching ($144 value)
- $64 for one child’s ticket for a sunset cruise with snorkeling and whale/dolphin watching ($124 value)
Valid for Hawaii residents only; valid ID required at check-in.
- Full buffet
- Dolphin and whale watching
- Complimentary Alcoholic & Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- Snorkeling including Equipment and Instruction
Need To Know
About Ocean Joy Cruises
After 20 years of vacationing on the Hawaiian islands, Shane Griffin found that his favorite way to experience the scenery was by boat. He loved looking beyond the road's end, taking in the mountains and rocky beaches while also basking in the vastness of the open ocean.
In 2003, he founded Ocean Joy Cruises as a way to showcase the raw beauty of Oahu's western coast. From a fiberglass, open-air catamaran, passengers can photograph the Waianae Mountains as well as the whales, dolphins, and turtles that often swim nearby. Most excursions include an hour of snorkeling, as well as access to a spacious cabin with hot showers and a delicious buffet including alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. The boat, Kai 'Oli 'Oli, has received the highest possible safety rating from the U.S. Coast Guard, and is able to glide over calm, choppy, and gelatinous water with ease.