Group can embark on a private charter on the Odyssey yacht, enjoying the views while sipping beverages brought from home
What You'll Get
- Departure location: The Harborage at Ashley Marina (33 Lockwood Drive, Charleston, SC 29401)
- Departure times: by appointment, available between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.
- Bottled water, Gatorade, sodas (coke and ginger ale)
- Safety briefing
- Personal flotation device
- Sign a waiver
- Click here to view the schedule
- The vessel: Odyssey, a vintage Catalina 350 from 2002 with large decks, stern rail seats, electric marine head, and cabins
- Duration: 2.5–3 hours
- About the captain: Captain Mike has a level 4 rating from the American Sailing Institute, which is the highest level available. He also has a 50-ton Masters License from the U.S. Coast Guard and an OUPV Captain’s License, as well as piloting certification from the U.S. Power Squadron.
- What to bring: alcoholic beverages, Brews, sunglasses, sunscreen, hats, camera, weather-appropriate clothing
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Subject to weather. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 120 days. Subject to availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Odyssey Sail & Power Charters
Everyone needs to relax from time to time, and Odyssey Sail & Power Charters offers a way to combine this with discovering Charleston Harbor. Clients can embark on private or public charter aboard the Odyssey yacht with an experienced captain, who has a level 4 rating from the American Sailing Institute. His goal is to make each cruise an unforgettable experience.