Choose from Three Options
- $8 for admission for two people (up to $16 value)
- $40 for a dual family membership ($80 value)
- $65 for a contributing membership ($130 value)
Both membership options are valid for two adults and all of their children and grandchildren younger than 18. They also include the following benefits:
- Free admission to OMA exhibitions and monthly 1st Thursdays social events
- Free admission to more than 75 reciprocal museums
- 10% discount in the Museum Shop
- Up to 30% off on adult and youth programs
- Invitations to members-only exhibition previews
- View a full list of benefits
The contributing membership confers these additional benefits:
Orlando Museum of Art
Orlando Museum of Art (OMA) sprouted from humble roots. In the early 1920s, a small group of artists met informally to display and critique their pieces. They couldn't have known at the time, but those initial gatherings laid the groundwork for one of the most revered art museums in the United States. Today, the OMA is one of the select few American museums with national accredited status, and it has been showcased across the country by the likes of the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and other esteemed publications.
Every year, the museum presents around a dozen exhibitions onsite, as well as many more offsite. OMA pursues its goal of enriching Florida's culture by collecting, preserving, and interpreting significant pieces of art, which it brings in from places both near and far. Inside its walls, the OMA houses a number of collections, such as Contemporary American Graphics and American Art before 1945, a time when the art industry was inundated with paintings of Babe Ruth in his underwear. Even kids can reap the benefits of the museum's efforts, either through enrichment programs—which reach thousands of children annually—or by exploring the various interactive attractions.