Open since 1982, the paintball facility houses 16 themed courses in its 130 acres, located just 60 to 90 minutes from NYC.
100% Verified ReviewsAll reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
See all reviews
3 ratings2 reviews
Great field a lot of fun
1 ratings1 reviews
This was the best time ever. I strongly suggest this experience to everyone. Our private ref Brandon was amazing.
5 ratings2 reviews
We had a blast, referees were on point, we will definitely be back
2 ratings2 reviews
Awesome Experience! Everything was great from the instructors to the fields to just the environment in general ! Will be going back for sure !
1 ratings1 reviews
Everyone was so chill and the place is huge. Had an amazing time with friends.
ErikaTOP REVIEWERHELPFUL REVIEWER
5 ratings5 reviews
Love this place! Took my family for my birthday bash and they all had such a great time! Staff is amazing super friendly and very helpful. Anyone who loves paintball you have to try this place out!! Thank you all for giving me and my family the best experience ever!
5 ratings1 reviews
it was amazing
4 ratings1 reviews
Thank you very much for such a great time. My boys had so much fun.
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- All Day Admission
- Unlimited air tank refills
- Rental package (marker, loader, ammo belt, full face mask, and goggles)
- 10 person package can upgrade to a private party with a dedicated referee for an additional fee.
- 100 paintballs per person.
- Admission is for public games held on Saturdays and Sundays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Private games are available for parties of 10 or more and can be booked any day.
Common Paintball Games, Defined
- Elimination: Play continues until only one player—or team—is left in play.
- Capture the Flag: Players cross into enemy territory to capture the other teams flag, which they must safely return to their homebase.
- Speedball: Games are played on a small, flat field, which typicallly contains an equal number of colorful, artificial bunkers on each side.
- Woodsball: Played in the great outdoors, games often simulate military scenarios and are played in conjunction with scenario or capture the flag games.
- Scenario: Teams complete missions to score points—all within the confines of a larger storyline. Scenarios often include historical reenactments and military-style play.
Need To Know
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.