What You Get
- $22 for $40 worth of paleo-friendly New American cuisine and drinks
- View the menus.
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Check Availability” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
Paleos Cuisine and Cocktails
Paleos Cuisine and Cocktails primarily draws its inspiration from a philosophy that's been growing in popularity for years. Chefs embrace the paleolithic lifestyle, which favors protein-rich meat and seafood, nuts, fruits, and vegetables and avoids starches and processed foods. The result is a wholesome menu featuring such dishes as a bunless burger topped with almond butter and fried egg and blackened pollock accompanied by pineapple-cucumber salsa and "rice" made from cauliflower.
Upholding Paleo Tenets
- Chefs exclusively use grassfed beef for every burger and steak.
- Fresh wild-caught seafood replaces any farm-raised fish.
- Although some dishes might include grassfed butter, most meals are dairy-free.
- The entire menu is gluten- and soy-free.