Choose from Four Options
- $27 for admission for one on Friday, October 17, 2014 with one Panama City Beach Rewards Card ($45 value)
- $49 for admission for two on Friday, October 17, 2014 with two Panama City Beach Rewards Cards ($90 value)
- $27 for admission for one on Saturday, October 18, 2014 with one Panama City Beach Rewards Card ($45 value)
- $49 for admission for two on Saturday, October 18, 2014 with two Panama City Beach Rewards Cards ($90 value)
PCB Rewards Card holders can enjoy the following benefits:
- Express-lane entrance to the festival
- $5 voucher for any food vendor
- One free drink voucher, good for beer, wine, soda, and water
- Access to a beverage tent strictly dedicated to PCB Rewards Card holders
- Additional off-site discounts at over 40 participating restaurants, attractions, and retail stores
Spending a day drinking at a festival sounds great until you find out that it's a wine festival and you hate wine or a beer festival and you hate beer. Panama City Beach Chamber of Commerce actually caters to both oenophiles and beer enthusiasts by hosting a two-day festival with one day devoted to wine and one devoted to beer.
The UNwineD: Vines to Steins event unfolds on Friday, October 16, and Saturday, October 17, at Aaron Bessant Park. On Friday, visitors swirl and sip more than 70 wines, talk to winemakers, and groove to music from True Soul. On Saturday, numerous breweries take over the park. They fill glasses with more than 250 craft beers and compete to be named the winner of the inaugural Craft Beer Cup, all while live music from Heritage Band floods the air.
Those who enjoy wine and beer equally can sample both with a two-day ticket to the fest. Each day also treats attendees to local coastal cuisine.