Expert technicians conduct an oil change in order to keep the engine road-ready, properly lubricated, and working efficiently
About This Deal
- What’s included: up to five quarts of oil, standard filter, safety state inspection, OBD state emission test
- Sticker fee not included
- Filter fluid top is extra.
Emission test: professionals perform a thorough vehicle inspection / an emissions test to determine whether the vehicle meets state requirements
- Mechanics’ expertise: ASE-certified
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil inspection and change it regularly.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner’s manual or call the auto repair center before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
About Paoli Car Care
Since 1978, Paoli Car Care strives to be a go-to spot for all customers hoping to keep their vehicles running smoothly. ASE-certified mechanics aim to ensure that by performing oil change, tire rotation, wheel alignment, or brake pads replacement. On top of that, they also provide different repair services to help each client's vehicle return to its proper condition.