All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed September 23, 2012
Reviewed August 15, 2012
Reviewed August 14, 2012
What You'll Get
Chefs’ ovens burn much hotter than conventional ovens, allowing them to quickly roast meats and melt glacier chunks into gourmet ice water. Let this Groupon melt in your mouth.
Choose from Three Options
- $49 for a three-course Italian dinner for two (up to a $100.65 total value)
- $89 for a three-course Italian dinner for four (up to a $201.30 total value)
- $129 for a three-course meal for six (up to a $301.95 total value).<p>
Each couple receives:
- One appetizer (up to a $14.95 value)
- Two soups (up to a $21.90 value)
- Two salads (up to a $17.90 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $45.90 value)<p>
Dishes include thinly sliced beef carpaccio, buffalo mozzarella caprese salad, seafood risotto in azafran sauce, and grilled pork-loin medallions with marsala and mushrooms. See the full menu.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 7, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Dine-in only. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid only for dinner. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.