Identifying different flavor notes in wine is a mark of refinement, like discerning the pedigree of a horse by its taste in jazz. Sip on singular vintages with today’s Groupon to Potenza Wine Shop. For $45, you get the following six bottles of wine (a $90.94 total value):
- Flying Winemaker zinfandel, California, 2009 (a $16.99 value)
- Poema rose cava, Spain, NV (a $16.99 value)
- Los Haroldos malbec rose, Argentina, 2011 (a $15.99 value)
- Cuvi tempranillo, Spain, 2009 (a $14.99 value)
- Entrada malbec, Argentina, 2011 (a $12.99 value)
- Faraway Farm chenin blanc, South Africa, 2009 (a $12.99 value)<p>
Potenza Wine Shop sits adjacent to its namesake restaurant, a chic, austere Italian kitchen that imports Old-World hospitality. The shop curates an expansive wine collection and hosts weekly tastings that pair regional selections with artisanal cheeses. The six bottles included in today’s Groupon span global taste traditions, offering everything from complex Argentinian reds to California zinfandels trying to ditch their valley-girl dialect. Potenza’s friendly, knowledgeable staff can illuminate the qualities of the wines and suggest appropriate cuisine to pair with each member of the potable sextet.