What You'll Get
Yoga teaches people how to sustain poses while controlling their breath, a technique most yogis use to live undetected in wax museums. Steady your stillness skills with this voucher.
- $22 for a four-class beginner yoga series (a $56 value)
Instructors spend 1.5 hours inculcating new students with the basics of yoga and helping rusty yogis return to their practice. The workshop begins with an overview of yoga’s origins and benefits and progresses into basic breath-linked poses and sequences. The four-class beginner series also provides a foundation for beginners that builds on itself throughout the four classes.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Must register for class or series within 60 days of activation.Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Must sign waiver. New customers only. Classes must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Reach Yoga
1. What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? At Reach Yoga, students of all levels can ﬁnd strength, balance, and serenity in an exquisite, Zen-inspired setting. Extraordinary instructors lead yoga and yoga-inspired classes seven days a week. Step into our studio in downtown Glencoe and stretch, twist and ﬂow your way to a healthy body and peaceful mindset.
2. What was the inspiration to start or run this business? Buying a yoga studio was definitely a heart and gut decision, not a logical one. Ultimately, I decided to do it anyway, and there has not been a single moment of regret. I feel engaged and creatively challenged by the opportunity to offer an incredibly valuable service. Customers walk into class feeling stressed and tense, and leave full of bliss!
3. What do you love most about your job? Yoga has given me a lovely new group of friends and a role in our community that I enjoy. Over time, the existence of Reach Yoga improves the health of individual students as well as our overall community.
4. What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer? "I would have moved back to England after my sons left home, but I have to stay on the North Shore because of Reach Yoga."