All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Average length of session:
- Whole-body: 3 minutes
- Facial: 12 minutes
- Local: 12 minutes
- Add-ons: sauna and floating sessions
- Inside a cryotherapy tank, liquid nitrogen is used to create temperatures that reach as low as -250ºF. The extreme cold helps to produce therapeutic benefits such as reduced inflammation, pain relief, and increased mobility.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for clients active within the past 6 month(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Valid only at listed locations. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Reboot Float & Cryo Spa
Reboot Float & Cryo Spa offers you a way to get away from it all without needing to go too far away. It offers six 8'x5' float pods, each filled with a mixture of 1,000 lbs of epsom salt and water heated to skin temperature. As soon as you lie down, the mixture will let you effortlessly float atop and you'll lose track of where your body ends and the water begins. Read on for more facts:
- Why do it? Many floaters experience physical relaxation and pain relief, as well as mental relaxation that can help relieve everyday-life stress and help you feel better.
- How does a float session work? Before you head into your private float room, Reboot Float & Cryo Spa will provide what you need including a float pillow, towels, earplugs, and body wash, shampoo, and conditioner for showering before and afterward. You'll enter the pod nude and lie down, closing the lid if you'd like. You can control the ambient lighting and your choice of music if you'd like, but otherwise just lie down and relax.
- Is it clean? Absolutely. All water is constantly filtered and treated with a safe level of the peroxide and epsom salt is also a natural disinfectant.