Visitors leap from wall-to-wall trampolines, dunk basketballs, play dodgeball, and flip into the foam pit; the arena also has an arcade
About This Deal
* What’s included
- Access to all attractions in the facility
- Trampoline Activities
- Ninja Warrior Course with over 20 obstacles
In addition to the normal weekly business hours, special hours apply on select dates:
- Monday, April 6: 10 a.m to 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 7: 10 a.m to 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 8: 10 a.m to 7 p.m.
- Thursday, April 9: 10 a.m to 7 p.m.
- Friday, April 10: 10 a.m to 10 p.m.
- Saturday, April 11: 10 a.m to 10 p.m.
- Sunday, April 12: 10 a.m to 7 p.m.
- Friday, April 19: 10 a.m to 10 p.m.
- Saturday, April 20: 10 a.m to 10 p.m.
- Sunday, April 2t: 10 a.m to 7 p.m.
- Monday, April 22: 10 a.m to 8 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 23: 10 a.m to 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 24: 10 a.m to 8 p.m.
- Thursday, April 25: 10 a.m to 8 p.m.
- Friday, April 26: 10 a.m to 10 p.m.
- Saturday, April 27: 10 a.m to 10 p.m.
- Sunday, April 2h: 10 a.m to 7 p.m.
- Click here to see the current seasonal hours of operation.
Need To Know
About Revolution Action Park Formerly Known As Rebounderz Edison
At Revolution Action Park, parents need not cringe as they watch their kids literally bounce off the walls. Safety is of the utmost importance to the staff, and it starts with the trampolines. The 42,000 square foot facility is packed with patented trampoline equipment designed to be the safest in the industry. Both children over two years old and adults leap, jump, and flip through space, just bouncing around or playing high-velocity games of trampoline dodgeball. At the foam pit, jumpers can test their aerobatic skills before landing softly into cloud-like masses of foam. The facility also has a four-lane basketball slam runner and a basketball court that is available upon request. Rebounderz of Edison, NJ is now the fifth Rebounderz location to feature a Ninja Warrior Course! Our Ninja Warrior Course features 4 lanes of difficulty, each with several different activities for adults and kids: including quad steps, hanging doors, swing to cargo netting, hangar with pegs, slack line, warped walls and the first spider wall on a Rebounderz Ninja Course. Test your agility and skill while having fun with friends and getting exercise! Hardcore training for adults; great motor skill training for kids! Athletic shoes are required to participate, must be 44 inches tall; weight limit of 275 pounds. All these feats create a serious cardio workout, so when visitors are ready for a break they can get refreshments in the full-service cafe or watch the big-screen TVs.