What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $39 for the choice of one photography course ($129 value)
- $149 for all four photography courses ($516 value)
Introduction to Photography
- Saturday, July 19, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Students learn how to compose photographs
- Intro to DSLR cameras, with lessons on manual exposure, white balance, image formats, shutter speed, and other topics
Travel Photography 101
- Saturday, July 19, from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Students learn how to photograph landscapes
- Lessons on settings, compositions, planning trips, and telling stories through photos
- Tripods are recommended
- Saturday, July 19, from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Students learn how to snap professional-style photographs at night
- Lessons on taking pictures in low light, capturing nighttime landscapes, and optimal camera settings
- Students must bring tripods, and remote triggers/cable releases, jackets, and umbrellas are recommended
Taking Photos of People and Your Family
- Sunday, June 20, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Students learn how to take pictures of families and kids in a travel environment
- Lessons on working in natural light, framing images, finding the right perspective, and taking better candid photos
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 19, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid on Advanced Travel Photography course. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Remember Forever
Though it only opened five years ago in Brisbane, Australia, Remember Forever has already taken the land down under by storm and has expanded across the deep blue to New York and other locations around the country. Despite its global presence, the business aims to maintain its small boutique-photography feel and its dedication to ethical practices, such as fair pricing and humane treatment of all lenses. Remember Forever’s expert staff members enthusiastically tout the business’s mission of sharing a love of photography with clients, running 15 distinct workshops and snapping professional photos for momentous occasions such as weddings and family portraits.