Get 8% cash back when you pay with your linked credit card.
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
- This offer, including cash back rewards percentage, may change or become unavailable at any time. Customer is responsible for confirming this offer is available on any particular date.
About The Flat
A family-friendly restaurant with an impressively adult-friendly bar, The Flat has "Craft Beer & Whiskey with Exceptional Food!" The space is rustically modern with distressed wood tables and bar area, comfy leather chairs, and sofa for lounging, and chalkboard walls featuring the latest specials and draft beer list. Everything on their new American food menu is made from scratch-made using fresh local ingredients, with popular favorites including Irish nachos, fried pickles, wings with more than 12 sauce choices, gourmet burgers with toppings like pulled pork and The Flat's signature Holy Habanero sauce, the Philly melt sandwich, and coco loco shrimp with orange Thai chili sauce. The full-service bar has a constant rotation of craft beers--along with domestic and imported favorites--and custom cocktails of every type, with a focus on highlighting their extensive collection of whiskeys, bourbons, and scotches. The Flat is open until the early morning hours daily and there's always something fun going on, including weekly Tuesday's DJ Trivia Night and Wednesday's Juke Box Bingo night (call for reservations; fun starts at 7 p.m.), a monthly comedy show, and both regular and late-night happy hour deals on select items. Lunch specials offer a perfectly portioned midday meal for a low price and Sunday brunch serves classic Southern plates such as chicken n waffles, the home fry scramble, and a BYO biscuit sandwich. Also available for take-out and delivery, The Flat invites you to come enjoy some good food, cold drinks, and friendly company.